What Are Your Radio's Memorized Stations?
I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I primarily listen to the radio when I'm in the car. I rarely listen to CDs, I don't have an MP3 player or XM/Sirius. I just enjoy terrestrial radio. Over the years I'm tweaked those six favorite station buttons on my stereo, and after thinking about it, I probably have one of the bigger variety of stations in my six saved on my stereo than most.
So here are my six, in no particular order (some local stations, but some local translators from valley stations as well):
So what's on your radio speed-dial?
- KKCU 92.7 (new independent rock/pop/whatever station).
- KLRR 101.7 (I remember when these guys were on 107.5).
- KPOV 106.7 (Bend Community Radio).
- KLCC 88.1 (Public Radio from Lane Community College in Eugene -- local translator).
- KWAX 88.9 (Classical Music -- Translator from station based at University of Oregon).
- KWLZ 96.5 (Classic rock out of Warm Springs -- wish it came in better sometimes, as I prefer it over KTWS, as there's a better variety)