Utterly Boring dot com

Two Local Teenage Idiots Nearly Kill Themselves

I can't believe how stupid some people can be.

Two Bend teens were burned, one critically, Monday evening while allegedly "huffing" gasoline fumes, when one spilled gas onto his clothes and the other started playing with a lighter and lit him on fire, police said.
[...]
Firefighter/paramedics put out the blaze and took Michael Davis, 15, and Lee Helms, 16, to St. Charles Medical Center-Bend for treatment of burns, Koester said. Helms was treated and released, while Davis was flown by Air Life helicopter to the burn center at Legacy Emanuel Hospital in Portland, where he was in critical condition early Tuesday.
I just hope these kids never breed.

Posted by Jake on 04/18/06 @ 01:26 PM
Posted in Local, Moronic, Stupid | Permalink



What are you doing down here? Don't you have something better to do? Like Go Back To The Top of the page, or even see who created this site? This site is © 2001 - 2017 by the Utterly Boring folks at UtterlyBoring.com. Steal my content, as I probably did, too, just link to my site or the original site. Batteries not included. One size fits all. Not for off-road use. Not for internal use. Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.