Movable Type 3.2 Installed
It was a bit more complicated than I would've liked, but it was no fault of Six Apart's, it's more my fault for having a bunch off odd-ball plugins and template hacks. That, and I accidently uploaded the files initially in binary format, which caused all sorts of trouble.
But things have been updated. I've updated the various plugins I use to their 3.2-specific versions (specifically MT Blogroll and MT Notifier). I also updated the basename of my older entries so that I can start using shorter URLs (it'll probably hurt my search engine rankings on new posts, but I really don't care all that much). But it will enable me to change titles to include something like "Updated" on the end of the title without completely bulldozing my link to the page.
I was playing with the beta on a separate site, so I knew what to expect, and I knew it would take a while to get this one fully updated/configured to my liking (with 3000+ entries and over 6500 comments, it takes a bit of time to upgrade everything). Overall, the improvements are nice (and there are a ton of them). Hopefully one of these days I'll have time to redo my templates so that they actually take advantage of some of the new tags and such, but meanwhile, we're up and running. Let me know if anybody finds any problems.