Utterly Boring dot com

I Smell A Darwin Award

This man should get nominated.

A Washington state man who placed a lava lamp on a hot stove died when the lamp exploded and a glass shard pierced his heart, police said on Tuesday.
[...]
(He) was probably standing in front of the lamp when it exploded, then stumbled into his bedroom and died, (the police spokesman) said, citing a medical examiner's report.

Posted by Jake on 12/01/04 @ 03:37 PM
Posted in Moronic | Permalink



What are you doing down here? Don't you have something better to do? Like Go Back To The Top of the page, or even see who created this site? This site is © 2001 - 2017 by the Utterly Boring folks at UtterlyBoring.com. Steal my content, as I probably did, too, just link to my site or the original site. Batteries not included. One size fits all. Not for off-road use. Not for internal use. Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.