Utterly Boring dot com

That's Going To Sting A Bit

Man charged with meth manufacture after pants explode:

"Finally, while he was sitting in the back seat, the front of his pants exploded," Stanfield said Friday.

He said Doyle apparently had mixed red phosphorous and iodine in a film canister and stuck it in his pocket.

The chemical reaction caused second- and third-degree burns to Doyle's testicles and leg, Sheriff's Maj. Hill Morrison said. He was treated at Erlanger Medical Center in Chattanooga, Tenn., before being jailed.


Posted by Jake on 08/03/04 @ 10:46 AM
Posted in Funny | Permalink



What are you doing down here? Don't you have something better to do? Like Go Back To The Top of the page, or even see who created this site? This site is © 2001 - 2017 by the Utterly Boring folks at UtterlyBoring.com. Steal my content, as I probably did, too, just link to my site or the original site. Batteries not included. One size fits all. Not for off-road use. Not for internal use. Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.