Testing, 1, 2, 3...
OK, DNS issues resolved, and now I've got my own server with root access, and things are running smooth (hopefully). I'm going to be manually putting in a few of the comments that were posted on the old site, but if you're reading this, than the transfer worked.
Still need to work out a few bugs with my Dada install, as that never likes transferring properly, but otherwise, things are working dandy, and I love having root access :-)
Update: Mailing list working again, writing up a goodbye letter to previous host as we speak. Regular blogging to continue as soon as I get a free few minutes and can clean my inbox out.
Update on 3/9: In case your curious as to the full reason why I left my previous host, here is a post on their forums. But so far, the site loads quicker and things run better. We'll just have to see how things go. I've got my Dada mail installed and working right, but haven't gotten the scheduler back up and running yet, so that's on the to-do list for today (thanks to Bailey for helping me set that up).